Summer Arts Camp - "The Cityscape of Kingsport"
· Classes will consist of landscape drawing, architecture, theatre, voice, and music.
· The theme is “The Cityscape of Kingsport” and all classes will focus on Kingsport’s history and heritage through industry, architecture and more.
· A final performance on June 10 will take participants and audience members through a history of Kingsport using art, scripts, set and songs both created by the students and from the community.
· All participants will receive a T-shirt with the new logo
· Full Day Camp for ages 6-12 is $175
· Half Day Camp for ages 4-6 is $95
· Registration forms can be found on our website www.KingsportARTS.org under the Arts4Kids tab or in the file folders outside our office door room 216 of the Renaissance Center.
For more information, contact Tina Radtke, Program Director at 423-392-8420 or check out our website www.KingsportARTS.org